Commonly Asked Questions
Here are some common questions we get asked often along with answers to said questions.
1. Should my business be listed on all social media platforms? Yes, it should be! More exposure of your business name is never a bad thing. You want to show up on every possible platform where you have the potential for contact from customers. When customers do a search for your business on platforms like Facebook or Instagram, it should work in your favor and you should show up just like how you want to rank number one in Google.
2. What would you post on my pages/profiles? We post various different types of content. Primarily our goal is to get your audience engaged with your business or brand on these virtual social networks. We also don’t want to appear spammy. Things like blog posts, quotes, funny memes or pictures, videos, and what you or your team is up to is the primary type of content we would be posting. We also post when you are offering new products or services. Customers like feeling like they are apart of the newest thing or trend.
Every 4th or 5th post would be a promotion or sales post. Your followers aren’t following you to just get spammed with offers after all. They want high quality content or insight into what is going on with your company or business. You need to fulfill this desire in a professional manner.
Remember your goal is engagement, then contact from customers. There needs to be give and take on social media when it comes to your business and clients.
3. Will you set up my social media pages? Yes, we will set up a profile or page for you on all major social media platforms. We will add your logo, branding, and miscellaneous business information on each platform. We will also post to all platforms on your behalf if you choose to sign up for our social media management service.
4. What kind of return can I expect if I invest in your social media service? It depends on your industry, what types of customers you primarily target, and other various factors as well. It can be hard to track if a social media campaign is resulting in more sales. We suggest implementing Google Analytics on your website if you have not already to track how many visitors are coming in from social media sources and websites.
5. What platform has the most users? Facebook has the most users at 2.5 billion. Twitter is second with 330 million users, followed by LinkedIn with 310 million.
6. What platform is the most important for my business? This depends on your industry and who your primary customers are. What I can tell you is that the most amount of people (regardless of various age groupings) are on Facebook.
7. Is YouTube a social media platform? Yes, YouTube is technically considered a social media platform. With that being said, our social media management plan does not include YouTube. YouTube and video marketing is its own beast – which requires its own time, energy, resources, and investment to properly get going.
Ready to get started with our social media management service?
Contact us today to get started. We can sit down and have a free consultation with you to further discuss how social media marketing can help your company. We also offer digital marketing services, website design, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Pay Per Click (PPC) management, and more.